Here are some things to know about your stay in our condo. Please reach out to us if you have questions, we are always happy to help!
- Groceries: There are stores nearby such as Publix, Winn-Dixie, and Walmart. We do supply a few spices, but you may want to bring your favorite spices from home. Remember to buy garbage bags and toilet paper as the cleaning company supplies you with a limited amount to get you started. Make sure to pick up some sunscreen for the beach!
- Kitchen and Bath: The kitchen is equipped with an oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots and pans, dishes and silverware. Dishwasher soap pods are located under the sink in a container. Shampoo and conditioner are provided. NO HAIR DRYERS ARE PROVIDED. No wipes/personal/feminine items of any kind may be flushed down the toilet. They must be disposed of in a trash can. Flushing these items may cause you to lose your entire deposit!
- Towels and Linens: The beds will be freshly made before your arrival. We provide 6 bath towels, 4 beach towels, 4 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat per bathroom, and 2 kitchen towels for our guests (Do not take the bath towels to the beach, please). An additional set of towels can be dropped off by the cleaning crew for a fee of $40, but we recommend bringing additional towels if you need more than what we provide. There is no daily maid service during your stay.
- Garbage & Recycling: Please take the garbage out to the dumpster in the parking lot.
- BabyQuip: Need baby gear during your stay? Rent cribs, car seats, strollers, toys and more from BabyQuip! As seen on Shark Tank, BabyQuip offers clean, sanitized, and safe baby gear in over 650+ cities! Click HERE to make a reservation.
- Big Bill’s Beach Stuff is a great place to rent beach gear, baby gear, grills, and even beach wheelchairs. They deliver as well!
- Trip Insurance Info: We highly recommend that you purchase trip insurance to protect your investment in this reservation/vacation. Contact your insurance agent to get information about your options. VRBO.com / HomeAway.com / VacationRentals.com also offer trip insurance. Contact them to get more information and do your due diligence before making a decision on what to purchase.
- Smoking is not allowed in the condo. If the cleaning crew finds evidence of smoking, you will not receive a full refund of your deposit.
- Our properties may have service providers such as landscapers and/or pool technicians (where applicable) that visit the property various times per week as weather allows. Please understand that we are unable to alter the days or times of day that they make their visits.